Finally, the Nordstrom anniversary sale is here and it’s my favorite (and BIGGEST) sale of the year! Public access started yesterday July 20th and will continue until August 4th.
Trust me you guys definitely don’t want to miss it. These aren’t leftover items you find on the discount rack, this is all new inventory and the hottest items for next season.
HERE’S MY ADVICE.
Shop early- and fast! If you really want something don’t wait because everything sells out super quick and may not come back in stock until the sales over. I know it’s hard to think about fall boots and jackets while you’re getting ready to go to the beach but you will regret it when these items go back to full price.
Shop smart – I usually fill my cart up with a bunch of shit and rack up a small fortune only to empty out my whole cart and X out of the tabs in disgust. Definitely not efficient . Make a list of staples that you know you need and shop strategically.
1. Simplehuman 8 Inch Round Sensor Mirror – THE best cosmetic mirror. ever.
2. T3 Cura Hair Dryer – If you don’t have T3 beauty products I recommend this as your first. This salon grade hair dryer leaves your hair polished and frizz free in half the time thanks to to T3 Digital IonAir.
3. neuLASH Lash Enhancing Serum – Hello long lashes! I’ve been wearing extensions for almost 6 months and I’m ready to give my lashes a break. I researched the best enhancing serum for longer and fuller lashes and neuLASH was one of the top rated. Can’t wait to give it a try!
4. Bobbi Brown Instant Glow Lip & Highlighter Set – A travel-friendly set featuring a petite version of Bobbi Brown’s best-selling Highlighting Powder in a pretty pink mirrored compact.
5. GHD 1″ styler – A smart styler that predicts your hair’s needs, recognizing the thickness of your hair and the speed at which you’re styling. Straighten, wave or curl your hair with ease with this one tool that does it all.
6. Slip Silk Pillow Cases – Gypsytan got me into the idea of silk pillow cases and they’re really quite the game changer. The anti-aging, anti-sleep crease, anti-bed head pillowcase is like an eight-hour beauty treatment every night. Spare yourself the knockoffs and invest in the real thing, the quality is unparalleled.
7. MAC Up Close and Personal Lip Kit – A trio of lip colors all packaged together in a special metallic rose-goldtone kit
8. St Tropez Self Tanner – The classic, good old holy grail of self tanners. I’ve been using this for years and it never disappoints.
1. Eileen Fisher Cotton Blend Corduroy Trucker Jacket – obsessed with this iconic corduroy jacket! It’s slightly oversized so it’s a relaxed fit that doesn’t skimp on style. I love the nude color.
2. Topshop Kota Crop Moto Jacket – love this color and cropped cut. Definitely a stylish go-to.
3. Zella Farrah Hooded Fleece Jacket – a chilly weather must have. I usually throw this jacket on when I’m on my way to the gym or running errands. Chic fleece for the win.
4. BB Dakota Trench Coat – rich in texture with a flattering fit. Oh, and it’s olive green.
5. Avec Les Filles Double Face Wool Blend Coat – love everything about this coat. It’s a fall/winter staple I highly recommend getting. It’s so chic and minimalist. I have the plaid color but I’m contemplating getting the gray as well because it’s SUCH a good staple.
6. Haolgen Double Face Coat – perfect laying coat that’s gives you the polished-but-effortless look.
6. Kenneth Cole Double Breasted Coat – an essential in my favorite color, mustard yellow. It runs large so order a size down.
1. Good American Skinny Jeans – ultra soft and stretchy high waist jeans that look good on every body.
2. Sanctuary Wide Leg Cropped Pants – a wide-leg closet essential that’s perfect for work and play.
3. Halogen Skirt – a georgette skirt cut for maximum flutter.
4. Zella High Waist Leggings – I’ve had these for 2 years and trust me, they’re the only leggings you need! They suck you in with figure-sculpting material and can be work casually or dressed up.
5. Black joggers – the perfect jogger you’ll want to live in 24-7. Oh and they’re blogger inspired.
6. Topshop Black Skinny Jeans – under $40!!!
1. Marc Fisher Leather Loafer – every blogger is raving about these loafers so I had to order them to see for myself. Yep, they ARE all that. Pair with your favorite jeans and it’s quite the statement piece.
2. Vince Camuto Knee High Boot – classic, simple and essential fall boot with a soft pointed toe. I have these in the color Tortilla Suede and I get compliments all of the time.
3. Blondo Waterproof Suede Boot – obsessed with the stitching! These run true to size
4. Caslon Wedge Sneaker – ultra street chic!
5. Marc Fisher Bootie – if you ever wanted to experiment with bold, red booties.. THESE are it. I love the angled topline and pointy toe. Runs true to size and are available in different colors.
6. Nike Air Zoom Sneakers – get these before they sell out! they are SUPER cute.
1. Cashmere Ruana – softest material ever, this cashmere toss-over is almost making me wish it was cold out so I can cuddle up.
2. Leith Longline Cardigan – soft, lightweight duster
3. Topshop Supersoft Sweater – slouchy pullover that’s the prettiest shade of pink
4. BP Cozy Cardigan – The ultimate lounge-on-your-couch-while-drinking-coffee cardigan
5. Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Cardigan – I’d live in this 24/7. Order quick they are selling out FAST!
1. Madewell Tote – a minimalist, modern essential
2. Nordstrom luggage – this set is so cute in powder pink and is on MAJOR sale!
3. Faux Leather Backpack – chic backpack perfect for your everyday commute or a weekend outing
4. Felt Hat – I reallllllly dig the color. a lot.
5. Michele Deco Watch – if you ever wanted a Michele watch, now may be the time. This distinctive watch head comes built with a sporty, interchangeable silicone strap that you can easily switch out with a variety of MICHELE 18mm bands.
6. Very Dior Round Sunglasses – THE perfect poolside sunglasses while your drinking your chilled dry champagne.
7. Nordstrom Bangle Bracelet – delicate and dainty bracelet perfect for layering with your watch and other bracelets.
8. Kendra Scott Cuff – the iconic cuff bracelet