Minimal closet space may be a reason you experiment with a fully exposed wardrobe, or perhaps you’re feeling edgy. Either way, organized clutter is a win-win.
Here are a couple of quick tips to pulling off your dream boutique rack:
- Don’t display your whole wardrobe. Only hang up your everyday essentials. The key is simplicity + convenience.
- Stick to a a neutral color palette. I think beige/white/gray’s look best.
- Keep it fresh and seasonal. For my autumn wardrobe I keep 2-3 cardigans, a couple of sweaters, and basic white tee’s and tank tops on my rack.
- Dress it up with accessories like a brimmed floppy hat or baker boy cap. I threw a Zadig and Voltaire scarf (my fav) for easy access.
- Leaving shoes out is your personal preference, I like to keep 2-3 pairs of booties out which I cycle through daily.
- After you nail the basics, add some floor plants for character.